When Maddy is not in pursuit of designing meaningful brand identities, you can find her exploring and enjoying the simple pleasures of life in South East Coast QLD. She's a positive, determined and passionate hands on creative who absolutely thrives off helping bring a business to life through thoughtful designs.
In this episode we chat:
- How Maddy created her own design studio from a side hustle to full time from age 19!
- Finding your unique design and expression as a brand
- What she loves about freelance life
- How business and personal growth go hand in hand
- Creating community as a freelancer
- Overcoming fear and self doubt
- The importance of boundaries to avoid burnout
- How to overcome feeling isolated
Listen now & @inthestill_podcast on Instagram!
Find Maddy here:
Instagram: @the.binding. & @theessentialsclub
Youtube: 'The Essentials Club'
Thank you for listening! I would absolutely love for you to leave us a review and subscribe to stay up to date with all the latest episodes.