In this episode we chat with Naturopath Lucy Fitzgibbons. Lucy is so passionate about teaching her clients to track their cycle every month and learning how that can then impact the way we work, exercise, socialise and more. This is also a topic I became passionate about after experiencing severe hormonal imbalances during my teens and 20s, which is why I began tracking my cycle through the Basal Body Temperature (BBT) method 18months ago and it was honestly a GAMECHANGER!
We chat about
- The difference between a Naturopath and a Doctor
- The 4 phases of a cycle
- How to begin tracking your cycle
- How to plan your month around your bodies rhythms
- Lucy's 'Body Basics' Series
You can find lucy here @lucy_fitz or https://www.lucyfitzgibbons.com/
- Kindara App (cycle tracking)
- Basal Body Thermometer
- 'Taking Charge of your Fertility' by Toni Weschler
Listen now & @inthestill_podcast on Instagram!